How we work
- With full design, drawing and project management capabilities we work closely with our customers from concept to completion. Using your brief, drawings or design criteria Useful Structures full AutoCAD drawing service will produce plans and elevations and fixtures, fittings and furniture if necessary. We also produce fully rendered 3D images to demonstrate the exact design before your order is placed.
- Once you are happy with your design it is passed to our engineering department who then produce the calculations necessary for the design of the base and the structure to ensure it complies to BS6399 for wind and snow loadings.
- Before construction begins our project and installation teams will visit your site and liaise with your team in order to produce a fully comprehensive, site specific method statement and risk assessment.
- During our time on site our CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) accredited construction team work with you and your contractors to ensure the timely, safe and satisfactory completion of the project.
- On completion of the project and after an agreed handover, Useful Structures offer a full after sales maintenance and relocation service.
For more information about how we work please Contact Us