Beta Product Advantages
- With sports applications where a 6 metre eave height is adequate, the Beta system offers a highly cost effective building for many activities.
- With clear span widths of up to 30m and unlimited lengths, the Beta system can be a permanent or relocatable building option for clubs, schools or local authorities.
- Whether an athletics club training building, a stand-alone canopy for a Multi Use Games Area, indoor 5-a-Side facility or local badminton club; Beta offers a robust and practical alternative to a traditional building with the added advantages of being both expandable and relocatable.
- As with our other buildings, there is no need for traditional foundations and the expense they incur. A simple concrete raft or bases at the point of anchoring are all that’s needed to secure your Beta structure. Despite this inexpensive method of anchoring, the stability and longevity of the structure is ensured by constructing in accordance with the rigorous, thorough and BRE approved calculations that are carried out on each and every on of our structures prior to installation and again on relocation.
- Should your activity outgrow the available space within your structure, we can simply add more 5m portals to accommodate the increased requirement - lengthways or widthways!
- The membrane roof allows daylight to permeate the interior of the structure thus reducing or negating the need for expensive electric lighting during daylight hours and providing a comfortable, light and airy environment for sports.
- Options include single and double leaf doors, roller shutter doors, glazing and many choices of external colours and profiles as standard.
- Our service extends to the supply of rebound boards, heating and lighting packages and even changing and shower modules to provide a total turn-key package.
For more information on our Sports and Leisure solutions please Contact Us