Whether you are a pallet network member, warehousing and logistics business, waste management business, haulier or a civil engineering contractor, finding the right temporary warehouse or canopy can be arduous, sometimes expensive, and often both!
You need an adaptable, clear span structure that fits your available space, in which to store your goods or protect them from the weather during loading, unloading and trans-shipping. Your operations and storage should be as easy and trouble free as possible, and your customers must, of course, be happy with the condition of the goods that you deliver.
You need all this with the assurance of an expertly engineered and installed industrial building that makes sense cost-wise and that will last indefinitely.
Who knows how your business will have developed in 5 years time? You have the added reassurance that as well as the ability to move to a completely new location if necessary, the structures can be expanded "in situ" cheaply and quickly to meet your changing business requirements.
This is where Useful Structures can help.
We provide quality temporary and permanent warehousing solutions which are fully relocatable, expandable and very cost-effective. You can rely upon our structures to keep your freight protected from the weather at all times. The success of your operations is always our priority, so we work with you, your existing facilities and your given budget to have your temporary warehouse or loading canopy ready to use in a matter of a few weeks.
Following an initial no-obligation design consultation at your site, we will have the information and understanding of your operations that will enable us to design and deliver a structure ideally suited to your needs and existing facilities. You have a choice of doors, roller shutter doors, external finishes, colours, and a lot more, wherever you are.
Benefits of working with us:
- Fast, cost effective storage space or canopies - high enough for double decked trailers
- Quick to arrive and erect
- Standard or insulated versions
- Loading canopies to ensure dry freight whatever the weather
- Clear span widths up to 30m (100ft)
- Unlimited lengths and bespoke sizes to fit any area
- Standard eave heights up to 6m (20ft)
- Roller doors and personnel doors fitted as standard
- No need for traditional foundations - we usually install directly onto your existing yard
- Fully wind and snow rated structures
- Very low cost alternative to traditional buildings
- Individually engineered to meet UK Wind and Snow Loads
To enquire about our temporary warehousing and logistics canopies, call 01788 861246 or email email@example.com